From M5 Southbound:
- After passing Exeter take the A30 towards Cornwall. Signposted to Okehampton and Bodmin.
- After passing Launceston. Take the A395 north east in the direction of North Cornwall /A39.
- At Hallworthy peel off to the right on the B3262 . Continue for approximately 4 miles and turn right on the the A39 heading north towards Bude.
- After Treskinnick Cross you enter Poundstock. Take the first right hand turn at Bangor's Organic restaurant. This is signposted to ‘Week Orchard’.
- Follow the road for 1.3 miles passing ‘Burracott’ on your left hand side and continuing on till you see the entrance to Kitsham Farm where Stoneleigh Knowle Estate is signposted.
- Drive through the gates of Kitsham Farm, straight through their farmyard and follow the concrete drive for one mile. Drive past the entrance to the farmhouse and take the turning on the right down in to the courtyard of cottages.
Stoneleigh Knowle Estate